Your Vision. Realized.
Vision is seeing what’s invisible to others. We work with the vision of development and design teams to produce realistic 3D renderings and animations. Whether you’re trying to win a project, generate publicity, obtain funding, secure approvals or pre-lease a new building, PRISM can quickly convert your plans into a vibrant rendered reality. We help bring your designs to life, so others can share the possibilities you see.
Jing Johnson started PRISM in 2005 to help clients leverage their project imagery as a business tool. Our project managers have advanced architecture degrees and worked for some of the largest firms in the world. With this experience, we share a common language with clients and understand the project process. Our team knows time is money and missed deadlines kill projects; we work on a 24-hour production model to make project delivery as efficient as possible. For clients working in the public sector, PRISM holds several different WBE/MBE certifications.
“To be recognized as the leader in 3D Visualization – the most trusted, most reputable firm in the nation for 3D Visualization.”
Our core values:
- Integrity – in our work, in our word
- Professionalism – respectful, consultative, relatable
- Servant attitude – end-user focused, kind, giving, considerate
- Balance – efficiency in work/life, fulfillment in both
- Learning – always seeking and sharing our knowledge
- Always put client needs first.
- Reply to client phone calls and emails within 24 hours.
- Changes are part of the design process; we will gladly make changes as needed, even with very tight deadlines.
- Push our internal teams to always deliver the highest quality possible.